Timeless collar inspired by this little Cantabrian corner where the beauty of nature blend with the magnificence of this stunning village which transcends time. Black gloss hardware reinforces the elegance of the collar, same way all the farmhouses enhance whole Liérganes. The aluminium alloy buckles adds strength, sophistication and ease of use thanks to its closure in Click.
- The fibres that make up our collars, both webbing as fabrics, are perfect for use under the most stringent requirements for outdoor games and walks.
- Long lasting colour is guaranteed thanks to the dyeing process that impregnate the core of the fibres.
- The fabric that form our collars are moisture, dirt and water-repellent, facilitating rapid drying after bathing.
- The metallic buckle used in our collars in medium and large sizes, is made of aluminium alloy and has a resistance of more than 250kg. This means twice the strength than most plastic buckles used currently on the market.
- The better you keep your collar or lead, the longer you will enjoy it. Therefore, we recommend washing your collar or lead, if necessary, with neutral soap and a sponge with water up to 30º. Rinse with water after.
- In direct contact with salt, the hardware properties may be altered.