Red, but red, red… The chromatic beach of Panjin will yield its name to this collar with intense colours and shiny white hardware. It is equipped with an alluminium alloy hardware that provides strength and sophistication to the set. You will fall in love with its functionality thanks to its closure in Click.
- The fibres that make up our collars, both webbing as fabrics, are perfect for use under the most stringent requirements for outdoor games and walks.
- Long lasting colour is guaranteed thanks to the dyeing process that impregnate the core of the fibres.
- The fabric that form our collars are moisture, dirt and water-repellent, facilitating rapid drying after bathing.
- The metallic buckle used in our collars in medium and large sizes, is made of aluminium alloy and has a resistance of more than 250kg. This means twice the strength than most plastic buckles used currently on the market.
- The better you keep your collar or lead, the longer you will enjoy it. Therefore, we recommend washing your collar or lead, if necessary, with neutral soap and a sponge with water up to 30º. Rinse with water after.
- In direct contact with salt, the hardware properties may be altered.