Review our first model Kensington. The solemnity of this borough has inspired this collar with black gloss hardware, which reinforced the image of traditional elegance and class of the own Kensington. The aluminium alloy buckles adds strength, sophistication and ease of use thanks to its closure in Click.
Our Harnesses are specially designed to compensate for the pressure produced as a result of pulling the belt.
The cross design allows constant adjustment of the harness to the physiognomy of our furry friend at the same time, the process of commissioning and adaptation of the harness is simplified by a configuration with 2 unique hardware controllers.
- The fibres that make up our harness, both webbing as fabrics, are perfect for use under the most stringent requirements for outdoor games and walks.
- Long lasting colour is guaranteed thanks to the dyeing process that impregnate the core of the fibres.
- The fabric that form our harness are moisture, dirt and water-repellent, facilitating rapid drying after bathing.
- The metallic buckle used in our harness is made of aluminium alloy and has a high and certificated resistance.
- The better you keep your collar or lead, the longer you will enjoy it. Therefore, we recommend washing your collar or lead, if necessary, with neutral soap and a sponge with water up to 30º. Rinse with water after.
- Do not use on beaches, or in direct contact with the sea. Metal fittings and fabrics in direct contact with saltpetre may be altered its properties.