The Italian reference in the world of fashion sponsored our Montenapoleone and La Scala collars and Milano leads... now adds multi-position lead for those seeking comfort without sacrificing style.
- The regulator present in the last section lead allows adapting the measures and needs of each dog and also, of every person.
- Long lasting colour is guaranteed thanks to the dyeing process that impregnate the core of the fibres.
- The fabric that form our collars are moisture, dirt and water-repellent, facilitating rapid drying after bathing.
- Leads size M and L consist of double sided tape on the development of the body of the lead.
- The snap hook as well as the whole lead, carabiner is indicated to withstand the most demanding pulls dogs.
- The better you keep your collar or lead, the longer you will enjoy it. Therefore, we recommend washing your collar or lead, if necessary, with neutral soap and a sponge with water up to 30º. Rinse with water after.
- In direct contact with salt, the hardware properties may be altered.