If Cava Baja or Retiro are your collars, and looking for functionality and freedom during your walks, multiposition Madrid is your lead. Our nod to the capital through two corners, although very different, highly recommended to walk around and enjoy its simplicity and elegance.
- The regulator present in the last section lead allows adapting the measures and needs of each dog and also, of every person.
- Long lasting colour is guaranteed thanks to the dyeing process that impregnate the core of the fibres.
- The fabric that form our collars are moisture, dirt and water-repellent, facilitating rapid drying after bathing.
- Leads size M and L consist of double sided tape on the development of the body of the lead.
- The snap hook as well as the whole lead, carabiner is indicated to withstand the most demanding pulls dogs.
- The better you keep your collar or lead, the longer you will enjoy it. Therefore, we recommend washing your collar or lead, if necessary, with neutral soap and a sponge with water up to 30º. Rinse with water after.
- In direct contact with salt, the hardware properties may be altered.